Της μίλησα για σένα.
Μ΄άκουγε αμίλητη, όπως πάντα εξάλλου.
Της είπα τον πόνο σου.
Για τους δικούς σου που δεν χάρηκες.
Για την αγάπη που τόσο πόθησες.
Την τρυφερότητα που δεν ένιωσες.
Την αγκαλιά που τόσο νοστάλγησες.
Για τόσα άλλα,που ένιωσες, που έχασες, που ξέπεσαν κάπου.
Ξέπεσαν κάπου εκεί, και τα ψάχνεις παντού.
Έφυγα και δέν μου μίλησε. Δεν μου απάντησε.
Τι όμορφη σιωπή!
Ενώ τίποτα δεν κινείται, τίποτα δεν ακούγεται, ακούς τη σιωπή των Αγγέλων που υμνούν την μεγάλη σου μάνα, την Παναγιά.
Σ΄άφησα άγγελε μου, στη μεγάλη της αγκαλιά!
Άκου τα καρδιοκτύπια της για σένα,όλο αγωνία,αγάπη,τρυφερότητα.
Σ΄αφησα στην αγκαλιά της Παναγιάς,της μάνας σου.
Κρύψου εκεί, αγκάλιασε την σφικτά,κρατήσου γερά απ' αυτήν...αυτή ξέρει καλύτερα κι απο μένα κι απο σένα.
Η Παναγιά!
I spoke to her of you
I spoke to her of you.She listened to me, wordless as always.I spoke to her about your suffering.
Of your own people with whom you could not be joyful.
A love that you have deeply yearned for.
A tenderness you have not felt.
An embrace so much longed for. For so much more, that you have felt, you have lost, fallen somewhere. Fallen away somewhere as you search for them everywhere.
I went and she did not speak to me. She did not respond. Oh what beautiful silence!
Although nothing moves, nothing can be heard, you can hear the silence of the Angels who sing hymns to your All Holy Mother, the Holy Virgin Mary. I left you my Angel, in her great embrace!
Listen to her heart that beats for you, full of her anguish, love, tenderness. I left you in the embrace of the Holy Virgin Mary, your mother's embrace. Hide yourself there, embrace her tightly, hold onto her strength...she knows better than you and me. The Holy Virgin Mary
Τα φωτεινά σου κύματα
Αιώνες να ήταν θα τελείωναν. Ήρθε η στιγμή και όλα πάγωσαν. Σταμάτησε ο χρόνος. Ζω το όνειρό μου. Ξυπνώ και σε βλέπω. Μπορώ να σ’ αγγίξω; Μπορώ να σ’ αγκαλιάσω άγγελέ μου; Τα φτερά σου μονάχα μην σπάσω, γιατί τότε θα σε χάσω. Τότε ο χρόνος θα κυλίσει και θα σβήσει για πάντα τα φωτεινά σου κύματα.
Your luminous waves
If it were eternity it would have ended.
The moment arrived and all was frozen.
Time had stopped.
I live my dream.
I awaken and I see you.
May I touch you?
May I embrace you Angel of mine?
Your wings dare I break them, for then I shall lose you.
Then time will roll on and extinguish forever your luminous waves.